Saturday, September 8, 2012

Free Retouching Tutorials, Newsletter & More

Free Retouching Tutorials, Newsletter & More

 
I’m very excited to share my plans with you, guys! The summer client shoot season is over and I am re-directing my attention and focus to the retouching and education department of Omaha Image Productions for the rest of 2012!

Books, eBooks & Video Lectures
As most of you know, I have been working on a retouching book that features some amazing artists from all over the world, including such rockstars of photography as Anastasia Volkova, Sue Bryce, Ashley Lebedev, Jean Osipyan and Emily Soto. We’ re aiming to finish up it up in the next week. Then, a few more weeks of “post-production”, and recording of the video lectures, and we should be good to release it in October. It’s been a very busy summer for me and Mad Artist Publishing with all their grand projects, so we’re pushing it now.
The book will be full of beautiful images, mine and the guest artists’, tips and some tutorials. It’s not a textbook on retouching, but more of a doze of inspiration and tips for photographers who retouch their own images. I share a lot of information on how to make your photos great before you even open them in Photoshop, and what to do with them from then on. The video lectures, that will be available via Mad Artist Publishing as well, will cover my retouching workflow in details.

Free Video Tutorials & Blog Posts
But there are a lot of great things that are happening right now besides that. I have been revising, updating and re-formatting the retouching classes that I’ve been teaching online and locally and they will be soon available for purchase in a few convenient formats, including eBooks with videos (HTML & PDF) and eBooks for iPads.
And after those major projects are completed, I have a lot of great things planned for you! I have been collecting a list of interesting topics for blog posts with tutorials and videos on retouching and photography, and the most exciting show that we have been preparing for and are testing on Monday, is a series of video tutorials in which Mikala Vandenbroucke and I will show the entire process of creating a beauty image – from makeup and hair to retouching.

What Would You Like To See?
I am still collecting ideas for video tutorials, and I would love to hear your suggestions!
Please let me know what you would like me to cover and explain in video tutorials this fall. And don’t forget to sign up for our Newsletter and you’ll be getting exclusive goodies and tutorials delivered hot into your email!

Nicole 4  2 WEB sm JK 600x427 Free Retouching Tutorials, Newsletter & More Omaha Image Productions
TS castle  25 7 WT Free Retouching Tutorials, Newsletter & More Omaha Image Productions
Tori 4 CARGO JK 693x1024 Free Retouching Tutorials, Newsletter & More Omaha Image Productions
Enchanted Forest 020 web Free Retouching Tutorials, Newsletter & More Omaha Image Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment