Saturday, September 8, 2012

My Beauty & Portrait Retouching Classes | Testimonials From Past Students

My Beauty & Portrait Retouching Classes | Testimonials From Past Students

 


THANK YOU!!! My images are coming along awesome! Your class really is one of the best investments I have made! Changed everything for my editing! So excited to try the new stuff in the goodies!!
Thanks so much!
Craig

With the following images attached:
Touch 5 600x450 My Beauty & Portrait Retouching Classes | Testimonials From Past Students Omaha Image Productions
BF 1 768x1024 My Beauty & Portrait Retouching Classes | Testimonials From Past Students Omaha Image Productions
BF 3 600x450 My Beauty & Portrait Retouching Classes | Testimonials From Past Students Omaha Image Productions
a jam 600x450 My Beauty & Portrait Retouching Classes | Testimonials From Past Students Omaha Image Productions
Photography & Post-production: Craig Lamere

No comments:

Post a Comment