Saturday, June 1, 2013

Make-up and retouching

Make-up and retouching


I accept you digitaly retouch, edit, alter, modify... any picture between shooting and publication. I think the post-production is your business, your domain, not mine.

I see it as a way for you to match your needs if I don't myself, and especially a way to create new looks, thanks to the unlimited possibilities of makeup and/or retouching.

I just think it'd be more honnest to mention it, if applicable. But I'm aware it is a standard habits in modeling and often in photography, I'm not shocked about it. This topic doesn't bother me. I also see it a way to partially separate my real face/body from the displayed one, the one spread on the Internet, which preserves some of my real identity.

I never wore or tried makeup, I'm ready to experience it.

BTW, I have no tatoo and no percing.
IMPRESS

No comments:

Post a Comment